Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

crochet infant (girl) headband

So I've just learned how to do this and think this is so cute.

If I have a girl I'm making tons of these for her. I'm not too into accessories, but these are a must have, so cute!

One of the reasons I actually really like this is because of the fact that the flowers are interchangeable. I made them so you can change the color of your flower anytime you want to any color you want. That's a great feature.

I've made the headbands in 3 different sizes: S-6", M-6 1/2" and L-7 1/2".

Honestly, I've tried this on my son, just to see how the fit is...he's 18 months and his head is on the larger side so it fits all the way up to 18 months, as far as I can tell.  And it'll fit on newborns and younger than 18 months as well.

I am selling these on my Etsy.com store, take a gander and as always, let me know what you think.

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment