Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

goddess headband

So I came across this online tutorial (youtube.com) for a "goddess headband" and immediately fell in love with it. It's so quick to make and I had these applique flowers lying around that I made TONS of and added it on for a little something extra and it looks pretty good (in my opinion).

These actually tie around the back for custom fit. It's so nice, my bangs and layered hair stay out of my face and I feel good wearing it, since it's something I made :0P

I will have these for sale on my Etsy.com store, please take a look and as always please let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!



Take a look see.

No comments:

Post a Comment