Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

tear drop chandelier earrings

I went to the Douglas trade show this past weekend and saw these tear dropped shapes and decided that these would make gorgeous earrings, and I think they do make pretty stunning earrings.

I will have both for sale on my etsy.com store.

Below are two (2) different types that I made. The first one is gold toned (gold plated base metal) with white opaque and clear rounded swarvoski crystals, with a few white opaque bicone swarvoski crystals as well.  The chandelier is within the tear drop shape. I think this contrast is so beautiful and the right shine makes it absolutely stunning. And the second one is a silver tone (silver plated base metal) with gray and clear rounded swarvoski crystals.  I feel both are something you can wear everyday if you wanted to, or for those special occasions as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment