Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Items!

So I've haven't been making new things lately, but I've recently had some time to make a few things. I hope you enjoy.

This is a silver colored phone charm. It has Swarvoski crystals and some silver (sparkling) findings.



This is a black colored phone charm.  It also has Swarvoski crystals and silver findings as well as some black circular charms that I just love but have not been able to incorporate them in my jewelry/bead making yet....till now.



Here I have some beautiful gorgeous white pearl & Swarvoski earrings.  These look like they would belong on a princess for her wedding day. I was just feeling the white and clear Swarvoski crystals.



I used AB Swarvoski crystals in all the above because it gives it more of a shine and shimmer that the regular crystals don't give. It's really hard to capture the shine in the crystals but I tried.

Please let me know what you think and below each picture is the link to my Etsy.com store for purchase.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment