Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New crochet lap blanket

So I've just recently started working on this lap blanket here and there. I've started making it for my mom (with some of her favorite colors) but can't decide if I want to keep it for myself because the time I'm making it is a significant change in my life. But either way, I'll most likely give it to my mom :0)

This is a crocheted Catherine Wheel design. I learned it on youtube.com. Go figure huh? A lot of the crochet and knitting I've been learning online via youtube.com and other websites that give free patterns.

This is supposedly the front and the one below is the back, but either way looks pretty nice.




Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Debating if I should make and sell online, only bad thing is this takes a lot of time and yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment