Aloha from Hawaii

So I'm just starting out with knitting and crocheting. I also do beading (jewelry)...lmk what you think.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Top Drilled Swarvoski Crystal Bracelet (Mineko bracelet)

This bracelet was spotted by my mom and she wanted me to make her one, which I did and made a few extra. Here are some pictures that the link to my etsy.com website where I will be selling these.

This is a purple top drilled Swarvoski crystal AB-gives it extra shine and shimmer- (which are way more expensive then side drilled) with silver crystal encrusted findings in between.


 Top: on white background
Bottom: on black background
(IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE ON THE COLORED BACKGROUNDS)

This is a rainbow of top drilled Swarvoski crystals.  I used the same silver crystal encrusted findings.  




Enjoy! And as always let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment